Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Improved: Thumbnails are shown in a independent popup, not in a window.
* Improved: Works with features for selected tabs with Multiple Tab Handler.
* Improved: When the native Ctrl-Tab feature of Firefox 3.6 and later is available, then Tab Catalog doesn't override Ctrl-Tab action anymore.
* Improved: Ctrl(Command)-scroll is available to zoom thumbnails.
* Modified: Style rules for closeboxes are changed.
* Modified: The algorithm to calculate rendering size of images is changed.
* Fixed: Wheel scrolling and panning scroll work correctly on Firefox 3.
* Fixed: Thumbnails are re-rendered after the window is resized on Firefox 3.
* Fixed: Popup menus are shown at their correct position on Firefox 3.
* Updated: hu-HU locale is updated.
* Fixed: Toolbar button is initialized correctly on the startup.
* Fixed: Tooltips of thumbnails are updated correctly.
* Modified: Some operations are skipped while thumbnails are dragged, when the thumbnail is blank, or the page is a plain text.
* Improved: Wheel scrolling and toolbar buttons in thumbnails can be enabled parallelly.
* Fixed: The toolbar icon is disabled when there is only one tab.
* Modified: Preview of links are away from the pointer.
* Fixed: Doubled tooltips disappeared.
* Fixed: Broken appearance of "Close" button disappeared for some themes.
* Modified: Obsolete codes disappeared.
* Updated: Polish locale is updated. (by Michał "Hołek" Połtyn)
* Improved: The image is maximized for the thumbnail if the tab shows only one image.
* Improved: Click on thumbnails which is for the tab including only one image focuses to the related tab anyway.
* Improved: Clickabke elements are highlighted in thumbnails.
* Modified: Click on unclickable element always selects the tab.
* Fixed: The catalog will shown again after closing the last tab correctly.
* Fixed: Thumbnails are updated correctly for page transitions and closing windows.
* Fixed: The position of clickable elements are parsed correctly.
* Fixed: Auto-popup works correctly after the catalog is shown.
* Improved: You can prevent showing the catalog for tab switching by Ctrl-Tab for a while.
* Improved: Aspect ratio of thumbnails is fit to each window.
* Improved: The action to request the last tab is closed closes the window too.
* Fixed: On Linux, releasing of the shift key doesn't hide the catalog, for Ctrl-Tab and Ctrl-Shift-Tab hotkeys.
* Updated: Polish locale is updated. (by Teo)
* Updated: German locale is updated. (by ReinekeFux)
* Improved: "+" key for zoom-in and "-" key for zoom-out are available.
* Improved: Page Up, Page Down, Home and End keys are available.
* Improved: Direct-navigation-mode is available. Each thumbnail can be assigned shortcut from "0" to "Z".
* Improved: Thumnails are always shown smaller than the real size of the content area.
* Fixed: The context menu in the content area disappeared when thumbnails are shown (maybe).
* Fixed: Initializing error disappeared. (Tab Mix Plus and other extensions are initialized correctly.)
* Modified: Titlebar for each thumbnail is shown above each thumbnail, not on it.
* Modified: The algorithm to calculate size of thumbnails is corrected.
* Modified: Blink of the screen is reduced.
* Improved: Panninng-scroll for the thumbnail list is available.
* Improved: Highlighted thumbnail becomes highly visible.
* Improved: You can disable dropshadow and other effects.
* Fixed: Blink of the screen is reduced.
* Modified: Configuration dialog is restructured.
* Modified: Internal codes are rewritten.
* Fixed: Stops to work while you are customizing the toolbar.
* Improved: You can disable animation effects.
* Modified: Thumbnails are hidden when the window lost its focus.
* Improved: Minimum size of thumbnails can be customized.
* Fixed: Preferences dialog works correctly even if its animation is available.
* Improved: Favicons are shown on thumbnails.
* Improved: "H", "J", "K" and "L" keys can move focus like vi.
* Improved: You can move focus by the keypad (tenkey).
* Modified: Cursor is changed on thumbnails.
* Improved: Now, both click (both left and right buttons are clicked together) shows thumbnail list.
* Improved: Now, ctrl-click selects a thumbnail, and dragging on thumbnails selects multiple thumbnails.
* Improved: You can close multiple tabs when multiple thumbnails are selected, by the context menu.
* Fixed: A few problems about auto-close of thumbnail list are solved.
* Fixed: User-defined shortcut key is saved correctly.
* Improved: Changed shortcut key will be available without firefox restarting.
* Fixed: Broken order of thumbnails for sorted by "most recently viewed" was solved.
* Modified: Preferences are rearranged.
* Improved: Thumnails are always shown inside the window.
* Improved: Implementation of thumbnail list was completely rewritten. Closebox and context menu on thumbnails works better.
* Modified: Thumbails are always shown in the center of the window.
* Modified: Fixed size thumbnails and thumbnail list are gone.
* Improved: "F8" shows the thumbnail list.
* Improved: You can move the focus on thumbnails by cursor keys - up, down, left and right.
* Fixed: Initial startup problem (toolbar is not initialized) is solved.
* Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts work correctly.
* Improved: Thumbnails can be sorted in order recently focused.