Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* New contextual icons, showing each possible state : no style, basic page style and alternative style
Note: If you want a Firefox 2 compatible version, follow 'Complete Version History' link and get 126.96.36.199 version
* Adds a status bar icon to Firefox, in order to select easily a style. Icon's appearance change whenever there are alternatives styles or not
* Keeps style choice during navigation and even if Firefox is closed
* Propagates (or not, according to the preferences) the style choice to other open windows, if the same website is open in it
* If user disables all styles for the current site, when he leaves it, styles are reactivated (the default behavior of Firefox is to keep the disable state for the tab)
* Saved styles can be deleted from preferences
* Preferences are imported from former version of SSCP or Stylesheet Chooser
Note: If you want a Firefox 1.5 compatible version, follow 'Complete Version History' link
188.8.131.52 version fixes a problem with Firefox feeds icon which was more or less broken.