To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Once you install this plugin, a Stored-Vars button will be available in Selenium IDE near the Log pane. See the screen shot for details. Click on this button to view the available stored variables and their values. Stored variables are usually available while the test is running.
See the support section on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/my-selenium-ide-plugins/stored-variables/ for more details.
To use this plugin, you will need to install Selenium IDE extension of at least version 2.8.0 first. Available only in English for now, more languages will be added on requests.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/. Please do not use the review here to report issues There is a page for issues in the support section for this plugin.
Feel free to leave comments / bug reports / suggestions on my blog or a review here.
* Editing stored variables value.
* Menu item to toggle Search toolbar.
* Filter out key variables as default variables.
* Improved error handling by using Selenium IDE Health service.
* Improved appearance of the stored variables.
* Added confirmation before removing selected stored variables.
* Fix issues with content remaining visible when stored vars pane was not selected on new versions of Firefox.
* Removed support for Firefox below version 17.
* Removed support for Selenium IDE below 2.7.0.