Highly Recommended Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Without a doubt one of my favourite addons. It has so many uses - I'd highly recommend it to everyone. That said it's not without its issues.
1) It frequently breaks when Firefox is updated. Some times the fix is as simple as re-installing the addon but sometimes a lengthy wait is required for compatibility to be restored.
2) Formatting of copied links is not fully customizable and "new line" option is not handled properly. Pasting the copied links into a rich text editor works as expected but not into a plain text editor like Notepad.
3) There's a bug in the counting feature where it sometimes reports the correct count +1. Unfortunately, there's no way to tell when this bug is going to crop up so the count can never be relied on for accuracy
4) There can be some interface lag, currently this can cause some issues when making scrolling selections where the box will restart/reposition itself rather than extend.
I'd also like to see it have a couple more features like:
1) Ability to copy selected text in tables. This would come in very handy for copying a row or column of data which Firefox handles rather poorly on its own.
2) Quick Drag features would be a natural addition to this addon
3) Ability to chose between copying the href info and copying the text in the A tags.
4) The ability to select a "modify area" from the context menu and then manipulate the borders of the selection.
All of this said, it's still among my top 5 favourite and most used addons