Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed support for mouse wheel to scroll launcher when all shortcuts don't fit panel at once
- Several UI improvements to Shortcut Manager
- Several small internal implementation changes and bug fixes
* Minor bug fixes
* Update notification page added
* Changed default shortcuts (affects new users only)
- Changed default shortcut set (only affects new installs, not users upgrading)
- Several internal implementation changes and bug fixes
- Added support for upcoming Firefox versions
- Minimum supported Firefox version changed to Firefox 13. Anyone using less than Firefox 13, can still use SiteLauncher 2.6.0
- Changed default Launcher style on first install; and default out-of-the-box shortcut set for new installs (does not affect upgrades)
- Improved interface to make it quicker to create a new shortcut to the active page
- Support for scrolling through Launcher by keyboard or (mouse was already supported) if/when available screen space is exceeded
- Improved preview feature in Options - you can now preview what the entire Launcher will look like before applying layout and appearance changes
- Added feature to reload all shortcut icons - click any shortcut in Management view, then 'Change Icon', then 'Reload site's own icon for all sites' - helpful for when number of sites have updated their icons and SiteLauncher is still showing older ones
- Internal changes to make fully compatible with latest Firefox versions
- Many small minor improvements, tweaks, and bug fixes
- Changed default Launcher style for new users (will not affect users upgrading)
- Fixed bug causing Launcher or Direct-to-Site hotkey to not work when changed to a single key (e.g. F1 or Win Key)
- Improved and fixed bugs in Shortcut Manager drag & drop interface
- Added shortcut to invoke Management Screen (Ctrl + Shift + M on most systems)
- Added support for scrolling of Launcher using mouse wheel when shortcuts exceed available screen area
- Fixed bug causing SiteLauncher to malfunction on Firefox on recent versions of Ubuntu Linux
- Many other small improvements and minor bug fixes
* Important fix of bug causing French and Chinese language versions of SiteLauncher not to function . Other language versions of SiteLauncher were not affected by this bug.
* No new features in this release.
* Added French locale. Thanks to Bastien Martin for the translation
* Added Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified locale. Thanks to Bootleq, and Rainofchaos for the translations.
* Following user feedback, disabled automatic addition of Launcher button to Navigation Toolbar. You can still add the button manually, see http://www.donesmart.com/sitelauncher/blog/how_to_add_launcher_toolbar_button
* A few minor enhancements and bug fixes
* Faster than ever, with lower memory usage—many internal optimizations make this the most streamlined SiteLauncher version yet.
* Use custom icons for shortcuts—replace a shortcut's icon with your own image or even an icon from another website.
* New toolbar button—now includes an (optional) toolbar button, giving you a way to invoke the launcher without the keyboard.
* More control over layout of shortcut groups—including the ability to stack shortcuts in groups vertically instead of the "classic" horizonal layout.
* New option to open shortcuts next to active tab—makes losing your place a thing of the past.
* Improved support for lower screen resolutions—management screen has been reworked to fit lower resolutions, down to 800x600—especially useful for netbook users.
* Many more enhancements and a number of minor bug fixes.
* Multi URL shortcuts–assign one key to open multiple URLs. To use this feature enter the sites you wish to open together separated by the | character. Example: dilbert.com|wetherobots.com|xkcd.com.
* New menu access via Launcher–you can now access SiteLauncher's menu from the Launcher as an alternative to the Menubar. To do this just hit Tab when the Launcher is showing.
* Case-sensitive shortcuts–SiteLauncher will now distinguish between upper and lower case keys. In the event that only a upper or lower case version of a key is set, it will fallback to case-insensitive mode.
* More customization options–including option to disable icon reflections, and option to remove the 'Site Launcher' item from the Menubar.
* Many other tweaks–many small improvements; several bug-fixes; lots of code refactoring.