To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- added support for 'per window private browsing' introduced in Firefox 20
- All requests are securely sent via HTTPS and as POST requests
- If enabled, the addon only sends the hostname to request remote information (instad of full URL)
- Undeclared variables in ipv6ident.js: i, hSplit fixed
- Request the ip info data via POST instead of GET
- release the "warning functionality" that searches for warnings for a specific URL
- enable / disable getting remote data with just one click
- take care of firefox´s "private mode"
- ISP and country of server is automatically shown in context menu and can be set as default values for addon bar (configurable via settings)
- fix seamonkey support
- 0.8.18: fix preferences dialog
basic functionality in this mode
- make options dialog resizable again
- fix irritating popup
- did I mention it works with "Organize Status Bar" now ...
- changes query sites
- works again with ff1.5 and 2.0
- fix parameter encoding to external programs
- bump versions
- implement cache ageing (see preferences dialog)
- fix preferences dialog to fit on smaller screens and
scale to the correct size
- bump compatibility to Firefox 3.0
- fix thread handling for dns asyncResolve
- support firefox 3.0
- move homepage
- fix preferences dialog
- make compatible and test with ff2.0
- fix error in onLookupComplete
* Added ### to pass full url to destination site
* Added src=ShowIP to dnsstuff and ipv6tools urls
- color change support in the preferences dialog
- ability to add local programs to the context menu
which are called with the ip address and hostname as
parameter, allowing you to do arbitray things with it
- this release was tested with the Deer Park Alpha