To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
ShowIP 18.104.22.168-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Show the IP address of the current page in the status bar. It also allows querying custom information services by IP (right click) and see location and avaiable vouchers for shopping sites. Additionally you can copy the IP address to the clipboard.
About this Add-on
Showip delivers Website, City, Country and other information for SEO, security and fun :)
Show the IP address(es) of the current page in the status bar. It also allows querying custom services by IP (right mouse button) and hostname (left mouse button), like whois, netcraft. Additionally you can copy the IP address to the clipboard. This extension was formerly known as ipv6ident.
- City + ZIP code
- Geo coordinates
- Organisation the ip belongs to
- upcoming: voucher codes for ecommerce sites
Fair monetization - please support us with an "ok"
ShowIP asks you to install AdBeaver which helps you and us to collect coins and save money while surfing the web through price comparison. You will get asked in a prompt whether you want that additional addon to be installed or not. We appreciate your support. Thank you!
The AdBeaver extension is save to use and follows Mozilla guidelines.
Of course ShowIp can also be used without it. Also the additional addons can be removed anytime later in the addon settings.
Enjoy it now!
- color changeable
- call local helper application with ip
- prevent lookup of file and chrome urls
- bump MaxVersion to allow installing on DeerPark
- MaxVersion again changed
- finally show all IPs for a domain
- new #D# tag for just the sld and tld part of the domain
- full localization support
- fix network.dns.disableIPv6 = true config case
- support to display IP as octal/hex/dword/decimal in the statusbar
- calling local processes with the ip/hostname as the only parameter instead of hostname/ip pair. Please change your rules accordingly. This is consistent with the url scheme now. If you need to pass more parameters to the process, use a shell wrapper.
- Fix compatibility with Firefox 1.0.*
- Fix exception when localhost is not resolvable
- make compatible and test with ff2.0
- fix error in onLookupComplete
- threaded name lookup
- revert threading changes. they cause problem for at least some users.
You can download the new version from
while it is not approved here.
- thanks for all the great comments!
- Please report bugs at http://code.google.com/p/firefox-showip/
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.2rc5