- Added .useDefaultOnAttach preference to control whether attaching to a new inspection target should attempt to switch to the viewer specified in the .defaultViewer pref.
- Object Details viewer to show info about a property descriptor and its base object's prototype chain.
- Made "Object Properties and Methods" viewer more resilient against exceptions. Fixed some bugs wrt hiding and showing objects properties from the prototype chain.
- Swapped the behavior of Ctrl+Shift+I and Ctrl+I.
- Added a panel viewer bar to show the viewer name and allow switching to other available viewers by typing their names or selecting from a menu. Viewers are also now listed directly in the View menu, rather than a submenu.
- The keyboard shortcut was broken in Firefox.
- Lots of refactoring to ease development of third-party viewers.
See complete version history