Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Compare inspect results
- Check for Last-Modiefied header
- Check for Content-Type header
- Find alternative sitemap.xml path in robots.txt
- Improved highlight feature
- Some bugfixes
There are some screencasts of the new features.
- check new criteria:
* check for sitemap.xml
* prevent duplicate content (not checked)
* use microformats (not checked)
- integrated flattr button (static version)
- added high contrast view
- fixed twitter feature bug (google url shortener api is broken)
- fixed xss attack bug (page components now were escaped)
- removed serp snippet preview (feature was broken)
- removed keyword checks (Google ignors meta keywords)
- SenSEO now comes with a new CSS3 powered surface (if you want to see gradients, you have to update to Firefox 3.6.)
- I refactored the entire codebase and made it completely independend from old YSlow code.
New criterion for optimizing page load speed.
Added new Words to HTML-Elements Ratio to Components.