Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Compare inspect results
- Check for Last-Modiefied header
- Check for Content-Type header
- Find alternative sitemap.xml path in robots.txt
- Improved highlight feature
- Some bugfixes
There are some screencasts of the new features.
- check new criteria:
* check for sitemap.xml
* prevent duplicate content (not checked)
* use microformats (not checked)
- integrated flattr button (static version)
- added high contrast view
- fixed twitter feature bug (google url shortener api is broken)
- fixed xss attack bug (page components now were escaped)
- removed serp snippet preview (feature was broken)
- removed keyword checks (Google ignors meta keywords)
- SenSEO now comes with a new CSS3 powered surface (if you want to see gradients, you have to update to Firefox 3.6.)
- I refactored the entire codebase and made it completely independend from old YSlow code.
New criterion for optimizing page load speed.
Added new Words to HTML-Elements Ratio to Components.