Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed issues with YouTube and pages loaded via AJAX
- Added feature to update the servers without reloading YouTube pages when the configuration is changed
- Replaced old XBMC images with Kodi images
- Fixed menu sometimes not showing up on links with nested nodes
- Added support for HTML5 audio and video elements
- Added support for using hostname instead of IP
- Replaced all XBMC references with Kodi
- Added compatibility with private browsing windows
- Fixed an issue with the servers not updating until the browser was restarted
- Fixed an issue with some XBMC errors not being reported correctly
- Added options link in the Addons center to edit servers
- Added option to hide passwords