To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Selenium Expert (Selenium IDE) 0.25.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
by Samit Badle
This plugin is my attempt to bring the wonderful world of inspections, tips, hints, fixes and refactoring to Selenese! The Selenium Expert goes through your selenium test cases suggesting improvements, giving tips and even lets you apply them.
About this Add-on
Once you install the Selenium Expert plugin, an Expert pane will be available in Selenium IDE. Use the Selenium Expert is really simple.
- First click on the Inspect button to let the Selenium Expert check all the test cases in the current test suite.
- The suggestions from the Expert will be shown in the Expert pane, nicely grouped by the category of the tip. All commands will also be marked with red i icon.
- You can check all your test cases to see the affected commands. (Individual control and better navigation will be in the next version).
- Back up every thing first then select the groups you want to fix automatically.
- Click Fix to let Selenium Expert apply the changes to the suite. The fixes are NOT undo-able hence the need to backup your tests.
Currently the following inspections are bundled with the Selenium Expert:-
- Detect and fix Boolean attribute usage
- Detect and fix non-lowercase style attribute usage
- Detect unsupported css locators
See my blog for more details.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/. Please do not use the review here to report issues.
I would greatly appreciate all feedback, comments, suggestions as usual.