Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Modified: The delay to clear search bar is changed.
* Modified: Configuration dialog is restructured.
* Fixed: Correctly searches by the engine selected from the popup even if it has no keyword.
* Improved: Options to open search results in new tabs and focus it immidiately are available.
* Improved: Each type of popup for the context menu on the engine button or for dorag-and-drop can be customized.
* Improved: New tab opened from the search bar is stay background as the default preference of Firefox 2.
* Fixed: Search term is cleared correctly for the middle-click on the "Search" button.
* Fixed: The popup for text input is shown after the delay correctly.
* Fixed: Infinity multiplying keywords disappeared.
* Modified: The number of the engines recently used is grown.
* Modified: The popup for text input is shown after a delay.
* Modified: The list of engines recently used is automatically filled if there are less history.
* Modified: The Japanese name is modified.
* Improved: A new option to allow drag-and-drop texts in the textbox. With this preference, you can start to search directly by drag-and-drop to the button (engine icon) in the search bar.
* Fixed: The search bar is cleared automatically after doing search without the popup.
* Fixed: The popup is shown correctly even if there is a popup for the suggest feature.
* Fixed: The name of the current engine is shown correctly after the search bar is cleared automatically.
* Improved: Middle-click on the popup opens the search result to a new tab.
* Fixed: The last item of the popup can be focused by the up key.
* Fixed: Smart keywords are parsed as search engines correctly.
* Fixed: Rebuilding the cache of smart keywords works correctly.
* Fixed: English locale is corrected.
* Fixed: Popups are closed automatically after any element is clicked by user.
* Fixed: Popups are closed automatically after the window lost its focus.
* Improved: Popup can be hidden for drag-and-drop to the search bar.
* Fixed: Initializing operation of smart keywords is optimized for environments which have no keyword.
* Fixed: "Rebuild the list of smart keywords" button works correctly.
* Fixed: Broken recent-used search engines after you select a smart-keyword engine has disappeared.
* Fixed: Icons for smart-keyword items are correctly shown.
* Improved: All of recently used engines are shown if the setting of the number of items for recent engines has a nevative value.
* Improved: Smart keywords are available like as search engines. (available only for Firefox builds without Places)
* Improved: All of engines can be shown instead of the recent engines. (pref name "secondsearch.popup.type", value: 0 means "default", 1 is "show all engines", and 2 is "show all engines in reversed order".
* Improved: Second Search change the engine of the search bar to the selected engine if there is no term in the bar. (If you want this extension never to change the state of the search bar, change "secondsearch.switch.blank_input" to "false" by "about:config".)