Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Move focus to Second Search's popup menu by the up arrow key correctly, on Linux. (regression)
- Better compatibility with new Web search UI on Firefox 35 (and later).
- Search by the default engine works correctly. (On Firefox 33, unexpected engine was used, and Firefox 34 couldn't do search.)
- Works on Nightly 37.0a1.
- Drop support for Firefox 30 and older versions
- Works correctly on the multi-process mode (E10S).
- Works correctly on Firefox 34 and later (after bug 1088660: the "one for search" feature.)
- Better compatibility with the Private Tab addon.
- Works correctly after overflow/underflow the toolbar, on Australis.
- Works on both location bar and search bar if one of them is in the menu panel, on Australis.
- Works on Nightly 32.0a1.
- Modified: "jar" archive is no longer included.
* Fixed: Clear the search term after search correctly, when it is searched by an engine in the popup.
* Modified: Clear the search term after search by default. (You can disable this feature by the configuration dialog.)
- Fixed: Now works at the location bar correctly on Firefox 17 and later.
- Fixed: Search the typed term in the location bar even if "browser.urlbar.autoFill" is "true".
- Update for Firefox 13.0a1.
- Drop support for Firefox older than 10.
- Drop support for Thunderbird.
- Fixed: Show the caret in the search bar during the list of search engines is shown.
- Fixed: Scroll the list of search engines automatically during dragging on scroll buttons in the popup.
- Improved: Make compatible with Tab Utilities.
- Improved: Make compatible with Searchbar Autosizer.
- Improved: Make compatible with Tab Control.
- Improved: Make compatible with SearchLoad Options.
- Add Swedish locale (translated by Mikael Hiort af Ornäs)
- Fixed: "Reuse blank tab" option didn't work for search results from the default engine.
- Fixed: The context menu on the content area was unexpectedly blocked.
- Fixed: Alt key didn't invert the behavior for the focus of opened tab (foreground/background), about search results from specified engine.
- Modified: The default behavior of opened tabs is now initialized based on the preference "browser.tabs.loadInBackground" (for tabs opened by "target" attribute), instead of "browser.tabs.loadInBackground" (for tabs opened by middle click). If you want to change the current behavior directly, go to "about:config" and change the value of the preference "secondsearch.loadInBackground".
- Works on Minefield 4.0b8pre.
- Drop support for Firefox 3.0 and older versions.
* Fixed: Search results are correctly loaded into new tab even if Tab Mix Plus is installed.
* Some internal operations are brushed up.
* Modified: "by ..." disappeared from the popup.
* Updated: hu-HU locale is updated by Mikes Kaszmán István.
* Improved: Escape key always closes the Second Search popup.
* Fixed: Popup menu is re-positioned silently.
* Fixed: Dropping text onto the menu item which is same to the current engine works correctly.
* Fixed: Popup is correctly shown while dragging on the engine button even if drag-and-drop operation is allowed in the search box.
* Updated: Works on Minefield 3.1b2pre.
* Updated: Hungarian locale is updated. (by Mikes Kaszman Istvan)
* Fixed: "Allow drag-and-drop of text in the textbox" works correctly.
* Improved: Second Search shows its popup while dragging, for Firefox 3 on Mac OS X.
* Fixed: The cursor doesn't disappear on Firefox 3.
* Fixed: Items for smart keywords are correctly updated.
* Fixed: Conflict with some third-pirty's themes disappeared.
* Firefox 1.5 support dropped.
* Improved: Works on Thunderbird 2.
* Fixed: Works correctly even if there is search engine without icon.
* Modified: The default engine is listed in the popup and popuphidden event doesn't start search, for the popup which is shown by text-drop.
* Updated. Hungarian locale is updated.
* Modified: The delay to clear search bar is changed.
* Modified: Configuration dialog is restructured.
* Fixed: Correctly searches by the engine selected from the popup even if it has no keyword.
* Improved: Options to open search results in new tabs and focus it immidiately are available.