Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed: Compatibility fix for Firefox 36.0
- Added: Keyboard shortcut for highlighting (
- Improved: Options dialog
- added controls for highlighting state and case sensitive mod
- now accessible by middle clicking the highlighter button
- Improved: Toolbar button should look more consistent with other toolbar buttons now.
- Fixed: State of highlighter button (checked/unchecked) was not distinguishable in Australis theme. (issue 95)
- Fixed: Generously binding to search box class name could cause incompatibilities with other add-ons. (issue 97)
* Fixed: Jump-to-word not working in Firefox 25. (issue 90)
* Fixed: Input text slightly visible at left of first token. (issue 88)
* Fixed: When grouping of tokens in a single menu is activated, space between search text and the menu icon is added. (issue 81, issue 86)
* Fixed: Token buttons are not rounded since Firefox 13. (issue 82)
* New translation: Swedish. (issue 75)
* Speed improvements on highlighting.
* Fixed: Fx App Menu button color does not change when stopping Private Browsing mode. (issue 71)
* Fixed: Tokens cause urlbar to change in height with Firefox 9+. (issue 72)
== SearchWP 2.6.0 (September 18th, 2011) ==
* Fixed: Context menu incomplete for text field (Show suggestions and clear history). (issue 13)
* New: Highlighting of split/overlapping terms. (issue 5, issue 9, issue 58)
* New: Fast searching by mouse scrolling over terms in all modes (buttons, grouped, edit). (issue 67, issue 70)
* Optimize searching/highlighting.
* Other minor improvements and fixes.
* All available translations (even when partially available) are now packaged in the final XPI file.
* Fixed: Positioning adjustments of tokens in the searchbox
* Fixed: Searchbox min-width when tokenized
* Fixed: alignment problem on OSX
* Fixed: Clicking through the token drop down popup bring focus to the search box
* Fixed: Right-click in searchbox for text copy/paste doesn't work
* New: Middle and right-click for backward search
* Compatible with Firefox 3.0b5
* Consistent with the new theme on Mac OS X.
* Automatically add the highlight button to the toolbar on installation.