Rated 1 out of 5 stars
It would be way better if
1. it showed the urls in the description.
2. it did respect the order in which all search plugins are shown in the search bar. I have them sorted and your extension lists them alphabetically.
3. it would be possible to change their order by drag-n-drop.
4. it showed keywords set for search-engines.
5. the keywords would be editable.
6. the menu "Search Engines" in AOM would have an icon, like other menus do.
7. it gets unpacked when being installed, so instead of having a single *.xpi file you have many small ones, which cause more disk I/O (so it dies faster) + it's even a bit slower.
Currently, the extension is nearly useless.