To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Dynamic variable declaration using expressions like
- Define custom constants, as well as arbitrary functions and operators.
- Use different numeral systems for your calculations, e.g. binary or hexadecimal.
Alternatively define an arbitrary base of your choice.
- Support for complex calculations using the imaginary unit 'i'.
- Quick calculator access via keyboard at all times (Alt+C in most locales).
If you want to help us translate Scientific Calculator Toolbar into your language you can use an easy web-based translation UI.
Of course you can also directly edit the current locale files on GitHub with a text editor and send them to us (or create a pull request if you're familiar with the process).
If you encounter any issue or have a feature request feel free to report it to our GitHub issue tracker.
- Added Russian translation (via Transifex; thank you Aleksandr Gladkov!).
Want to help with translations? See https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/scientific-calculator-toolbar/