Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Prevent context menu from opening if there are no ticker items.
* Fix toolbar cutoff on Linux.
* Newly opened tabs should now respect the user's tab-selection preference.
* Stripping out extraneous whitespace and trimming item descriptions.
* Better tooltip styling on dark themes.
* Update context menu accelerator keys for de Locale to avoid collisions
What has changed? Here are some things you can no longer do with RSS Ticker:
* Manually refresh the feeds.
* Specify how often the feeds should refresh.
* Randomize the order of the ticker items
* Limit the number of items per feed
* Display items that have already been read
* Show unread items in bold
* Manually limit the width of ticker items
* Customize the context menu
* Removed data collection opt-in request
* Added request for users to opt in to browsing data sharing program. See http://data-rssticker.efinke.com/
* Updated translations
* Performance optimizations.
* Fixed incompatibility with Tab Mix Plus
* Updated trending news feed handler.
* Updated locales
* Updated locales.
* Cleaned up "no feeds found" dialog.
* Fixed a few errors referencing properties that not all feed items will have.
* Using a separate database to store which items have been read, so clearing your history won't reset all of your feeds.
* Fixed conflict with Kallout extension
* Cleaned up options dialog
* Moved to a continuous feed updater, like Feed Sidebar
* General code cleanup and speedup
* Feed manager - remove or add feeds to the ticker all at once. (Accessible in the options or via the "Manager Feeds" context menu option.)
* Option to have the ticker auto-hide when it's empty.
* Context menu for the ticker toolbar button
* Ability to disable selected feeds from appearing in the ticker (Bookmarks Menu > Right-click on feed > Properties > Uncheck "Display this feed..." box)
* Feeds update in the background, adding new items while the ticker scrolls
* A throbber in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser alerts you when your feeds are being loaded.
* Each feed is loaded into the ticker immediately after it is retrieved; no more waiting for all feeds to load before you see anything
* Makes item width optional or just a maximum