Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed MIME type detection bug.
- Fixed bug of OAuth 2.0 client credentials type bug.
* Fixed basic authentication unicode problem.
* Added OAuth 1.0 authentication.
* Added OAuth 2.0 support.
* Added CURL command support, you can copy your request as a curl
* Added data migration for migrating data (Saved headers, urls, and requests) from RESTClient 2. Now you can copy your RESTClient2 data from about:config page, then paste and import to RESTClient3
* Allow to import RESTClient 1 request file
Now RESTClient is IndexedDB to store your favorite requests, you should export your favorite requests before upgrade. And you can import the exported file in the new version.
- Supported OAuth2 authentication
- Fixed url history bug
- Show HTTP request execution time
- Fixed links in the returned xml - they are now clickable again
- Added OAuth Realm support
- Allow user to switch page layout (by precentage/fixed)
- Allow user to view request headers in table or as tags
- Added a remove all headers button
- Fixed request URL input box size bug
- Fixed OAuth query string bug
- Fixed OAuth whitespace ending bug
- Fixed XML result indentation
- Remember open response tab
- Fixed request url input box size bug
- Support Firefox 12
- Allow user to load old requests (exported by version 1.3.x)
- Updated favorite url, add a drop down list for showing favorite URLs
- Updated UI color, to enhance the request form
- Re-designed the UI by using [twitter bootstrap](twitter.github.com/bootstrap/)
- Bind hotkeys to send request, input url, etc.
- Fixed multiple set-cookie response bug (isseue #26)
- Allow to copy response headers
- Added theme support
- field values recovering when Firefox crashes
- fixed header deleting (now you can use delete key when editing header name or value)
- fixed display of json data (I’ve just moved css file to right place)
- added ability to select and copy text from response (by adding right css style, that doesn’t work always properly)
- field values storing when Firefox is shutting down by user
Great thanks for Kazuhiro's contribution ;)
Added oAuth support