Useful to avoid frame pages (e.g., Google images, Yahoo, Bing...) , ads, surveys, unwanted redirects...
# Bypasses redirects like http://www.example.com/?url=www.example.org&url2=http://example.net
from links (every URL found are added to the list)
# Decode obfuscated links as "reverse", base64 and hex.
- Tricks used by some sites to prevent direct access to the original web address.
- Mostly used to open pop-ups or to show overlays.
# Extract web addresses from plug-ins.
- Useful to open flash (games, videos..) in a separate window or to get url of videos, musics...
# Extract links recursively.
A link as http://www.example.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fexample.net%3Frec%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.example.org
. are listed as :
# The addresses found are shown as a pop-up overlay while hovering the link.
- The icons are based and sorted by file extension.
- Auto-set colors based by file extension and by algorithm used to grab the address :
While browsing any site (e.g. Google images) the blue icon was the desired target, another link that show blue icon is likely to be the desired one too.