To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Please see the changelog for full details on changes.
- Added "me" to comment navigator - allows scrolling through your own posts on a thread
- RANDNSFW link is now hidden if NSFW filter is on
- Added a few new keyboard navigation features thanks to urhereimnot's contribution
- Added a new option to allow orangered envelope to link to full inbox, instead of /unread (this is off by default), thanks to andytuba's contribution
Bug fixes / Maintenance
- Security fixes to prevent XSS attacks via external
- Fixed a few issues with Opera - Now REQUIRES Opera 12.10
- Fixed "Show parent on hover", which broke when Reddit's HTML changed
- Fixed doubling up of "full comments" on friends/comments page (also due to reddit change)
- Fixed an issue that broke twitter expandos for some users
- Fixed a bug in Safari related to XHR (thanks Gamefreak)
- Updated snuownd per Gamefreak
- Bugfixes for nested instances of "load more comments" not getting applied RES functions
- Updates for compatibility with newer versions of Firefox Addon SDK (aka jetpack)
- Broke out plugins into separate files
- Using Mutationobserver instead of DOMNodeInserted when available for greater efficiency
- Cleanup of keyboard index storage for greater efficiency
- Some various cleanup to CSS