To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed bugs in Statistics, Index G page, Ahrefs, Twitter, links in/out
- Index G - % of site pages got to Google main index
- Index G page - green results for pages got in Google main index
- Fixed bugs in Site Info, Seo tags, Google News, Social Networks, CMS, Links In/Out, Back links and "rel=nofollow" Highlighting.
- Index G page - request is changed to info:page.url
- Fixed bugs in PR, Alexa
Integration into the "Google Search":
- Dates for updates - Displays the date the latest PR update
- Full address of the page - Displays the full page url
- Disable ads - disable ads on the Google search results pages
- Ctrl + Y - the ability to copy to the clipboard full urls of the Google search results
- Numeration - Numeration of the Google search results.
- PR - Google Page Rank of the page. At the same time displays the current page PR and home page PR in parentheses.
- DMOZ - The presence of site in Dmoz.
- Index G - Number of pages added to Google.com search index including subdomains.
- Links in / out - Internal (unique) and external (excluding noindex, rel = "nofollow", noscript, textarea, subdomains) links of the page.
- Page level - nesting level of page [+ 1,2,3].
- MozRank - link popularity of the current page according to SEOmoz.
- SEOmoz - authority of the current page and domain according to SeoMoz.
- WebArch - month and year of the first record in the WebArchive.
- Age - The minimum value from the date of the domain registration or first entry in the web.archive.org (login required).
- Alexa - Alexa rank. Regional alexa rank.
- SEMRush - Semrush site rating. Search Traffic - The number of visitors coming to the site from the first 20 Google search results in a month. Price - Cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.
- Social networks - Recommendations in social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google +1
- Images - Number of images got to Google search index
- Back Google - Number of incoming links according to Google (link :).
- Back Alexa - Number of the incoming links according to Alexa
- Ahrefs - Number of incoming links according to Ahrefs.
- MJ - Number of incoming links according to MajesticSeo.com.
- MJ Citation Flow - the citation of the current page (site) according MajesticSEO.
- MJ Trust Flow - the authority of the current page (site) according MajesticSEO.
- Back Bing - Number of the incoming links according to Bing.
- Index Bing - Number of pages in the search index got to Bing search index, including subdomains.
- Bing out - Number of outbound links from the site by Bing (linkfromdomain:).
- AOL index - Number of pages got in the AOL search index, including subdomains.
- IP - IP address of the server that hosts the site.
- Sites on IP - Number of websites on the ip according to Bing (ip:).
- Host - Host (domain name) is the name of a computer that has this ip address. (Login required)
- Provider - name of the provider (host), which owns the ip address that hosts the site. (Login required)
- Geography - Country and city of the server that hosts the site. (Login required)
- CMS - WP, Joomla, Drupal, TYPO3, DLE, Magento, etc.
- Download time - download time of the current page.
- Validator - validity of page layout according to the validator.w3.org.
- Dangerous - Check for viruses on the site according to Yandex, Google and Webmoney.Advisor
- RSS Feeds - rss channels of the page.