Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Version 0.9.3.1.1-signed is incompatible with FF 40+ . As you will see below I have a version that was added to the review queue in April to fix this as well as the github version.
29 Apr 15. Version 0.9.5.2 has been released on github. A limited version has been submitted to the AMO reviewers and should be available soon.
22 Sept 15 Version 0.9.5.2 is still in the review queue, It should not be much longer .
The latest full featured version will always be available on github, with certain features that are not allowed on this site. I will add what features I can to the AMO version within the terms allowed by the addon policy.
Note: if moving from the AMO version to the github version. Remove the AMO version and then install the github version.
- Allows the user to choose a browser profile at random (From all available profiles or desktop profiles only)
- Allows the user to specify the interval at which the random profiles are chosen. Interval can also be random, a specific time period or per session if not set
- Allows the user to exclude profiles from random selection
- Persistently remembers the users choice of profile and time interval if set in addition to other choices
- Provides a quick toggle to enable/disable the addon via right clicking the icon as well as a checkbox in the UI
- Provides option to toggle notifications of user agent changes
- Allows vendor spoofing that was removed in firefox 24 Github version only
- Sets other privacy attributes such as buildid, oscpu and platform and more
- It has a left click menu of expandable lists to allow users to quickly choose specific profiles
- It has a large list of profiles (nearly 400 at this time)
- Option to limit local dom storage
- Option to disable browser cache
- Option to limit fonts to a standard set (monospace, serif, times new roman)
- Option to limit tab history to two
- Option to disable geolocation support
- Option to disable dns prefetching
- Option to disable link prefetching
- Option to disable webgl
- Option to disable webRTC Github version now, will be available in the next AMO release
- Option to disable canvas element support Github version only
- Option to protect window.name storage Github version only
- Option to set referer header Github version now, will be available in the next AMO release
- Option to set do not track header Github version now, will be available in the next AMO release
- Options to send spoofed headers including via, x-forwarded-for and if-none-match.
- Options to spoof the accept headers: documents, encoding and language (US English) so they match the spoofed profile
- Option to override timezone offset to a random timezone, send nothing, specify one from a list or use the default one Github version only
- Option to spoof screen and window sizes to a specific size or set at random Github version only
More options will be added as time goes on
If you like this addon please rate it.
If you would like to donate with bitcoin you can use the address below
NOTE script injection options and whitelist options are disabled in the AMO version to better comply with AMO policy. They have been disabled in the UI and in the pagemod initialization code.
Changes relating to whitelist and script injection options have been omitted below
The toggle based system was removed as it confused users.
In this version (AMO) only the profile and its related accept headers are toggled together.
Many preferences now built in firefox preferences as we no longer have to maintain a toggled state and this means that preferences are set based on their values at install time.
The user interface was completely redesigned and the HTML and CSS was cleaned up. A big thanks to @alct on github for all his work and help on these.
Many new options were added to the Options (Extras) Section
Disable navigation timing (disables dom.enable_performance)
Disable battery api
Disable gamepad api
Use click to play for plugins
Block active mixed content
Block display mixed content
Disable browser pings
Disable clipboard events
Disable context menu events
Enable tracking protection (uses disconnects block list, requires safe browsing prefs to be enabled )
Disable plugin name enumeration
Disable CSS visited links
A Context menu entry was added to allow users choose a temporary email address for one time signups. There are 6 providers to choose from and it is activated by invoking the menu on an input box.
An option was added to allow users to disable the context menu
Profiles were updated and many old and obscure ones were removed.
A random mobile option was added
Random options were added for each platform
Added option to disable pdfjs was added
Added option to disable WebRTC
Added option to disable Authorization Header (Authentication)
Added option to set DNT header
Added option to set referer header
Added option to disable webGL
The exclude profiles handling code was updated
A help / about tab was added containing links to the user manual , the wiki , the source code and
Miscellaneous code cleanup