Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* inspector shortcut changed from Cmd+Opt+C to Cmd+Opt+X for clash with built-in devtools.
* preference to hide 'Preview Element' context menu item
* View the last color copied or saved with the inspector
* Shortcut to preview element color with the picker ("Preview Element Color" when right-clicking any element on a webpage)
* fr-FR localization from Alain Besancon
* Many bug fixes
All the code changes:
* Fix analyzer hang bug
* Auto-save on right click
* Sort by url and tags in library
* Adds toolbar button
* Fixes bug with resizing website analyzer on Linux for Firefox 4
* Faster website color scheme analysis using https://github.com/harthur/clusterfck
code changes: https://github.com/harthur/rainbow/compare/a8d47167f24ec24ee642...747ac778e0d5000eb5d3
* deprecating prefs 'copy in different format' and 'only show info when hovering over swatch'
* show live element info in picker when hovering over element with selector
* right-click context menu on status bar icon
* show element information on picker selector
* bug fixes
* View font-family of selected element
* View contrast ratio of bg/text on selected element
* View two colors side by side by double clicking on picker color
* "Open Url" option in library context menu