Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
There are few known graphic issues in Nightly when button is added in navbar.
Changed translation files to use default strings of "Connection settings dialog".
Added 'zh-TW' thanks to Cid Peng
Fixed issue with Linux, now you can find in list the proxy just added!
Thanks to CMTSIJ and Dr_Foxy that reported the problem.
Preferences and Manage Proxies are now inside the menulist.
zh-CN and es-ES
few bugs fixed on edit proxy dialog,
options dialog improved.
Added option to select what to show on button (Icon, label, both).
Added option to show/hide Proxy Selector menu in Tools Menu.
Added code to manage button drop from customize dialog.
Added code to manage auto add button on first run.
Removed Status Bar Panel (You can move button on addon bar)
Known Issue: bad CSS for mode= icons and iconsize=large when label is forced to show.
2) Lists of element, button and status panel contain only proxies (context menu to select manage proxies and preferences).
3) default proxies are now in font italic.
2) changed the prefs.js with "extensions.proxyselector."
3) removed about menu entry and about dialog
4) removed an check.png 'cause unused icon
5) cleaned the code (but something still remains to do)