Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fixed missing item menu on Thunderbird
- added sl-SI locale
- profiles are listed in alphabetic order (you can revert this behaviour in Options panel).
- better autodetect of the executable file;
- new icons set (thanks to Josef Sahlberg);
- option to have the profile name in the titlebar also on Firefox;
- added romanian locale;
- the default profile is highlighted in bold (the default profile is launched when you run the program without specifying a profile. To change it, run the profile manager and choose the profile you want as default).
- fixed a bug in Options panel;
- added serbian locale;
- option to have icons of different colours;
- option to have a shortcut to run the profile manager;
- option to restart the profile enabling the log of the connections on Thunderbird;
- possibility to open the links with another profile on Firefox;
- more options available in the preferences panel;
- some minor bugs fixed;
- the "-new-instance" flag is not used anymore by default, because of https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=918681
To utilise it, you can set the preference "extensions.profileswitcher.enable_new_instance" to true (it will not work on Windows until the bug above is not fixed)
- compatibility with Thunderbird 24;
- when it's possible, the parameter "new-instance" is used instead "no-remote";
- better behaviour with links from profiles launched after the first one (the extension must be installed in all profiles);
- compatibility with Firefox 21 and higher;
- some changes in the behaviour of preferences about icons.
- fixed a bug about the profile name encoding;
- fixed a bug about restarting in profiles launched by the extension.