Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Ability to turn off on search engines
- Improved handling of PriceBlink search preference
- PriceBlink custom search
- Improved product filtering and results
- Bug fixes
- Filtering out used results in certain cases
- Support for additional price comparison merchants
- Support for Firefox mobile on Android
- Improved speed
- Support for UK merchants
- Enhanced PriceBlink toolbar button for easy wishlist management
- Several bug fixes
- "by PriceBlink" in coupons
- Support for Firefox Mobile
- Better performance based on new add-on sdk method to attach to top document instead of filtering out frames
- Various bug fixes
- Improved Wishlist functionality. Now you can add items to your PriceBlink Wishlists from any page using the PriceBlink icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Fix for PriceBlink showing up in certain iframes when it shouldn't
- Fix for cases where there are only member coupons
- Fix to maintain https when on secure sites
- Repacked with version 1.4 of the SDK due to a difference in Firefox 10 vs previous versions
- Fix for allowing users to disable coupons for selected merchants
- Improved display when featured coupons are available
- PriceBlink is now a restartless add-on
- Added a "snooze" feature
- Redesigned price comparison list now includes store logos, and a used/refurbished section
- Keep track of all of your future purchases in one place.
- Enter a "target" price and PriceBlink will notify you if the price drops to that amount.
- View your Wish List with current prices at any time from PriceBlink.com
- PriceBlink Version 1.3 adds improved coupon matching
- PriceBlink now displays coupons for over 1,700 merchants
If you do not want coupons to appear for a particular merchant, just look for the "Hide Coupons For this Merchant" link at the bottom of the coupon list. Should you want to re-enable coupons for that merchant or just see what coupons are available, click on the flashlight icon at the bottom of your browser.
We've incorporated shipping costs into a majority of our price comparison results. In a lot of cases shipping is what makes or breaks an online deal. PriceBlink now lets you know if a retailer offers free shipping or if they charge (and how much).
We've also made some slight UI modifications that should make the add-on easier to use.
Keep the great feedback coming!
- Improved response time for loading product comparison results
- Fixed conflict with Google reader and other sites that reference retailer domains in their URLs
- Improved messaging and feedback when PriceBlink toolbar is working
- Bug fixes for coupons
- Success message when installation is complete
- Display retailer name on coupon button
- Display down arrows next to buttons that have drop-down menus
- Optional user survey on uninstall for suggesting PriceBlink enhancements