Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- added support for controlling whether the entity body is sent
- added support for sending entity body for methods like DELETE, etc.
- added first time page
- added support for optionally saving content to settings
- removed automatic window sizing (defaults to open window size)
* visual cue for google auth token and tool tip for what google client login you are using,
* UI cleanup
* removed import/store confusing. Everything is done with preferences
* enabled regular Firefox menus on windows
* added storing headers and parameters as preferences
* added storing timeout as a preference
* many small bug fixes
* the sidebar has been removed
* the window has been reorganized to make it more usable
* the common http verbs are now buttons again
* the parameters and headers have been integrated into the main window
* a tools menu item for poster has been added
There are a number of minor enhancements:
* the status text is now displayed for responses
* empty posts can now be sent
* parameters are now encoded properly to support UTF-8 character encodings
Fix for PUT calling POST instead.
Made actions smaller by using drop-down list box for actions.
Updated to support firefox 3 rc1
Added support for base64 encoding
* Added a progress dialog for long requests.
* Added support for Google client login and storing
and using the Auth value for Google services.
* Added a shortcut key (Ctrl-Shift-P)
* Added interference of content type from browsed file via Firefox's extension to mime type mapping
* Added support for deleting all header or parameters
* there is a new feature for setting request headers.