Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* New: Additional pixel info window at cursor
* New: Screenshots can be saved as file or opened in a new tab
* New: Selection can be filled with color
* New: Option to exclude hash mark in eye dropper value
* New: Global keyboard shortcut to open PixelZoomer
* Removed: Java rendering (Windows XP/Firefox 3.* users: For Java, please use version 1.2.1 of PixelZoomer)
* Fixed some minor issues
Fresh new features will be released with the next update.
*** Notice for rendering method ***
The rendering with Java was removed. The canvas rendering method should be clean and exact. So there shouldn't occur any differences compared to the browser display.
* a separate pan button in the toolbar
* selections can be deselected
* an undo/redo function
* keyboard shortcuts can be modified
* additional zoom buttons in the toolbar
* the view is always being zoomed into the mouse pointer when zooming with the mouse
* better scroll speed for larger window sizes
* minor improvements