To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
However, Pilfer has been written from the ground up (perhaps borrowing one or two tricks) to be faster, more stable, and more customizable.
The features in Pilfer that are not found in Firefusk are:
* Ability to quicky search for custom camera formats (such as DSC00[0001-0500].jpg for sony cameras)
* Ability to customize the default range for + and - searches
* Ability to quickly navigate to the parent directory of an image
* Standardized keyboard shortcuts
* Manually typing pilfer addresses into the URL bar using the 'pilfer' keyword (see screenshot)
* Fixed longstanding Firefusk issues with 0 placeholders not working
* Improved handling of parsing urls from links and selected text
* Gallery page with thumbnails, navigation and image-viewer
* Support for alpha ranges [a-z] in URLS
* Intelligent parsing of queries strings in URLs
* Ongoing development based on user feedback
If you'd like to suggest or make changes to Pilfer, please visit the Github repository.
The current working branch is 1.2
Re-added the Options dialog which some how disappeared.