Password Hasher Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Portable page is fixed! It was broken following the introduction of Firefox 4.
* The generated portable page is now compatible with older versions of Internet Explorer.
* Firefox 9.0 compatibility
Updated compatibility for 4.0.
This just updates the version information to support Firefox 3.5. There were no functional changes.
* Firefox 3 compatibility
* German and Italian translations
* Longer hash words
* Other minor enhancements
* New "No special characters" restriction.
* New option for adding password unmasking markers next to password fields.
* Generate portable page to generate hash words with user's saved site tags and options in any browser.
* Updated documentation.
Fixed problem where special characters were not generated because they got overwritten by other special characters. E.g. it didn't think it needed to inject a digit because there was one present, but that digit got overwritten by injected punctuation.
Support Firefox 2.0. Removed decorations that looked bad with certain themes. Not much else has changed. Will call it 1.0 with the next release if there aren't any issues. So far I haven't heard of any problems.
Bumped the version to allow me to choose a category and get it back in the reviewing queue.