Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
• Fixed a problem that prevented HTTP PUT uploads from working in recent versions of Firefox.
• Made a minor update to the Spanish translation.
This should fix capture failures that result in "TypeError" and other strange errors (caused by multiprocess mode being enabled in Firefox).
• Improved detection of the page width and height.
• Migrated preferences to the “extensions.pagesaver.” prefix.
• Removed some code that was present to support very old versions of Firefox. Page Saver now requires Firefox 36 or newer.
• Removed the Electrolysis warning alert (Firefox will not use multi-process mode if an incompatible extension is installed).
Added a hidden preference that may be set to true to prevent Page Saver from displaying a "What's New" page after each update. The preference is named extensions.pagesaver.suppressAllUpdatePages.
Fixed a problem with some web pages that caused captured images to be too narrow (and therefore not contain a complete image of the page).
Fixed a problem that caused Page Saver's "welcome" and "what's new" pages to not always be opened.
When appending a number to an automatically generated image filename to make it be unique, Page Saver now goes up to 399 instead of stopping at 99.
Translation updates. Thank you to our Babelzilla translators!
• Region capture (use the mouse to select an area to capture).
• Copy captured images directly to the system clipboard.
• Upload captured images to an HTTP (web) or FTP server.
• Include custom headers and footers in captured images.
• More command line capture options.
- Added support for %y (2 digit year) within file name patterns.
- Improved compatibility with Firefox 29 and newer.
- Incorporated improvements to some translations.
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Improved compatibility with recent Firefox releases, including a fix for a problem that caused the JPEG quality setting to be ignored.
- Command line: Fixed a problem that prevented capture of pages that had pipe (|) characters in their URLs.
- Updated several translations.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Added support for %h (page host name) in the file name pattern.
- Updated several translations and added a Swedish translation.
- Improved compatibility with Firefox 4.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Page Saver is now compatible with Firefox 4.
- Updated several translations and added a Hungarian translation.
- Added a new "Save files to" option to allow image files to be saved to a directory other than the one Firefox uses for downloads.
- Fixed a problem that prevented some Flash sites from loading correctly when the "Arrange to Capture Flash Content" option was enabled.
- Other miscellaneous improvements.
Added an option to show the Page Saver item in the Firefox Status Bar.
Added -savelog command line flag.
Improved Flash capture for dynamic pages.
When a page is too large to be captured in its entirety, an alert message
Added Galician translation and updated other translations.
Other miscellaneous improvements.
* Compatible with Firefox versions up to 3.5b4pre.
* The “Arrange to Capture Flash Content” supports more Flash pages and is now available on Mac OS.
* The default quality setting for JPEG images has been increased.
* If a page request fails during a command line capture (e.g., if Firefox is unable to contact the web server), an error is reported instead of capturing a blank image or an error page.
* The HTTP result code (e.g., 200 or 404) and other useful information is now reported for successful command line captures. Learn more at http://pearlcrescent.com/products/pagesaver/doc/#commandline-extra0
* Improved coexistence with other Firefox add-ons.
* Updated Dutch translation (thanks to Markh).