Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Parse Content-Disposition according to RFC 2047, 2231, 5987, 6266
- Fix default action on Linux/macOS when pressing Enter (#27)
- Work around issue that prematurely closed the dialog (#28)
- Swap order of "OK" and "Cancel" buttons on Linux/macOS (#24)
- Add option to skip confirmation dialog after "Save File" (#25)
- Use the browser's font family and size in the dialog (#21)
- Add many more icons for file types.
- Add menu items to tool menu to open the "Open in Browser" dialog on demand.
- Show file size in dialog.
- Do not show dialogs for requests without response and type.
- Do not show dialogs for requests without type in child frames of inactive tabs.
- Select "Open in Firefox" by default for dialogs of responses without type.
- Update Oxygen icon theme.
- Remove duplicate icon files.
Source code: https://github.com/Rob--W/open-in-browser
- Added an icon.
- Added a preference page, where remembered choices can be changed.
- Always showing an "Open in Browser" dialog when the server does not specify a content type (the extension does not perform content sniffing).
Select text MIME type if no existing MIME type is matched.
Update for a Firefox API change.
Add a "View as" entry in the "Web Developer" App Menu.
Patch by Mathnerd314 (slightly modified).
- better default MIME selection algorithm (in particular if you have set the extensions.openinbrowser.additional_mimes preference).
Content should now be opened in the correct tab (it wasn't the case if you opened background tabs).