Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1) New name for extension: OneWebLogin.com Web Companion
2) Added a dialog message for when a user tries to log into a website which is currently being setup.
3) Added a 'Register' button. A user can access a website's registration page by clicking this button.
4) Added an 'Email' button. A user can send email to a website by clicking on this button.
5) Added a 'Links' button. A user can access favorite links for the website as selected by users or website managers.
6) Added a preferences dialog. A user can choose to use OneWebLogin from toolbar, tool menu or right-click context menu. (suggested by Agagooga)
7) Fixed toolbar display issue: Toolbar was displaying in main firefox window AND child windows (pop-ups). Fixed so toolbar shows only in main firefox window.
1) Bug Fix: "Domain is being setup" dialog for version 126.96.36.199 was not working. Fixed in version 188.8.131.52