To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Omnisequences are keyboard sequences which you can customize. This is inspired by google shorcuts. This aint your grandma's shortcuts but sequences with reusable functionality across sites and extensibility.
This add-on has been marked as experimental by its developers
About this Add-on
Omnisequences are keyboard sequences which you can customize.Are you one of those who type 'gi' and expect to be taken to home page of a site or press 'j', 'k' to navigatebetween the posts ? If 'yes' this addon is for you, you can download it and start using.Did you say 'no'? dont worry you are about to find out an awesome way to navigate web sites using keyboard without mouse.Keyboard sequences are different from keyboard shortcuts, lets take keyboard sequence 'gi', you type it by typing the first key 'g' followed by second key 'i', the catch is no need to hold key 'g' while typing the key 'i'.Can there single key keyboard sequences? yes.You can even have a keyboard sequence 'o' to open the current post/link you are in.This is inspired by google shortcuts.
What can I do with omnisequences?
You can sequence anything that you can do manually in a website. Examples would be you can have a sequence to
- navigate within the dom on identifiers - j,k,n,p
- navigate across a site, go one level up, go to home page - u,gi
- jump across sites, open new tab
- jump to a particular post based on id - you can have a prompt inside the function to get input from
- attach new elements/styles/scripts to a page - you can attach jquery on the fly to a page.
- let your imagination rule the world :)
For more help/information take a look at the help page in the config screen.