Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Corrected supported OSes.
* Minor updates to mail toolbar icons.
* Restyled Brief's twisty's to match Office Black.
* Sub-skins are back - use Office Options (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/87458/) to customize.
* Renamed to Office Black.
* Corrected styling of calendar tabs in Lightning
* Corrected styling issue with AiOS 0.7.11 in for Firefox 3.6.
* Correct Lightning's "Today Pane" status bar item.
* Corrected background for tabs (Firefox and Thunderbird).
* Minor styling updates to account page (Thunderbird).
* Tweaked styling for ThunderBrowse tabs (Thunderbird).
* Minor tweaks to buttons missing labels.
* Styled Thunderbird status bar to mimic Firefox and Outlook.
* Revised toolbar icons to mimic Outlook 2007.
* Revised folder icons to mimic Outlook 2007.
* Corrected styling of radio groups.
* Added support for Thunderbird 3.0.
* Corrected styling of certificate error and private browsing
* Corrected styling issues for Simple Timer + Clocks and FoxClocks.
* Removed custom about/options dialog as it is not supported in FF 3.6 per https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=371495
* Corrected styling of extensions manager dialog's menu.
* Re-instated substyles - although a different set. Available through the about dialog.
* Removed shading alternate rows in bookmarks (and other trees) - it is now available as a subskin.
* Lightened preference panes.
* Corrected "Clear Recent History" dialog styling.
* Added (default) styling for the HTML5 video player.
* Added support for the fullscreen button in 3.6 beta 1 and above.
* Active tab font is now bold (again).
* Corrected styling (background) for menu and navigation toolbars to allow for aero styling/support.
* Added support bookmark search clear button (X).
* Correct sidebar page source menu.
* Corrected issues with multiple row display in TMP.
* Reverted to TabMixPlus icons.
* Corrected issues with TMP and the new tab button on the left.
* Re-styled tab scroll, new tab and all tabs buttons.
* Adjust the margins on toolbar icons and label based on whether the label is empty.
* Styled even tree rows with a light grey colour.
* Removed subskins - updated base styling to match the previous lighter subskin.
* Revised the findbar input box background color when the search text is not located.
* Corrected sizing issue with the bookmark popup window.
* Corrected/enabled new tab button.
* Corrected issues with multiple rows in TMP (0.3.7.4.pre.090516).
* Corrected issues with padding/margin with TMP (0.3.7.4.pre.090516) in FF 3.5.
* Correct button text colour on stylish items in AiOS.
* Reverted active tab label bold change introduced in 1.3.4. (This is more in keeping with Office 2007). If you desire the active tab to be bold, there are a number of addons (TabMixPlus for example) that will allow for the styling of the tabs.
* Restyled Brief icons.
* Re-coloured TabMixPlus icons to fit this theme.
* Removed dotted border on tab labels.
* Revised stylish icons used in AiOS.
* Updated maximum version to 3.5.*. PLEASE NOTE: Very little testing has been performed for this theme in 3.5b4 - use at your own risk.
* Active tab label is now bold (unless overridden by add-ons).
* Revised styling of the findbar to be more like office 2007.
* Corrected issues when using the Find Bar Tweaks extension.
* Corrected hover issues on tree headers. First noticed in stylish's Manage Styles" dialog.
* Updated max version to 3.1b3.
* Correct border for AiOS 0.7.9.
* Corrected TabMixPlus issue when more than 2 rows are displayed (Thanks for the help Burt).
* Correct fire.fm styling on XP and Linux.
* Tweaks to fire.fm's progress/status bar.
* Restyled progress bars.
* Correct styling of fire.fm when placed in the status bar.
* Tweaked fire.fm icons.
* Minor (colour) tweak to AiOS.
* Rounded corner on menu items.
* Re-styled AiOS due to changes in AiOS v 0.7.7.
* Revised "lighter" subskin for Sage and corrected other minor related issues.
* Corrected CSS errors.
* Corrected issues with McAfee SiteAdvisor (tested with version 2.8).
* Implemented sub-skin to style AiOS, Sage-Too, etc. with a light (white) background. To use, add this to your userChrome.css @import url("chrome://global/skin/subskins/lighter/subskin.css");
* Implemented sub-skin to style AiOS, Sage-Too, etc. in dark colours. (This is very rudimentary at the moment). To use, add this to your userChrome.css @import url("chrome://global/skin/subskins/darker/subskin.css");
* Added documentation regarding subskins. See chrome://global/skin/extras/index.html for further details.
* Corrected issues with padding McAfee SiteAdvisor.
* Corrected styling issues with add-on command buttons (when the item was selected) on Vista and Mac OS.
* Tweaks to styling of tab browser scroll and all tabs buttons, tabs (minor), sidebar splitter, and browser container borders.
* Corrected issues with tabs to styling for TabMixPlus (http://tmp.garyr.net/) - that worked when TMP was enabled, but did not when disabled/not installed. Please note that there are still issues when multi-row is enabled and there are more than 2 rows. Posted question to TMP forum, but no reply as yet).
* Corrected issues with dropmarkers for Facebook Toolbar (http://developers.facebook.com/toolbar/) and tab list selector. Ctrl-Tab (http://en.design-noir.de/mozilla/ctrl-tab/) changes the tab list dropmarker on the tab bar.
* Changed preview image.
* Restyled trees, lists, and other UI elements.
* Applied Zune/Royal Noir styling to buttons and drop markers.
* Corrected issues related to padding and display of menubar on Mac OS X.
* Corrected issue with multi-row tabs in Tab Mix Plus.
* Styled Tabscope popup when empty like tooltip.
* Restyled tooltips.
* Corrected 1-Click Weather tooltip colour when placed in the menu bar.
* Corrected vertical alignment of bookmarks toolbar when placed in the navigation toolbar.
* Corrected styling of dTa! manager toolbar.
* Corrected URL autocomplete padding issue on hover/mouseover.
* Reworked dTa! styling.
* Tweaks to status bar and panels.
* Correct some styling issues (back/forward button, drop-down lists/menus, menu arrows, ...) for MacOS.
* Correct styling issues of back/forward buttons when displayed with text or text only.
* Menu arrows on Ubuntu.
* Removed the right border on vertical scroll bars, and the bottom on horizontal scroll bars.
* Added definition to the left edge of vertical scroll bars, and the top on horizontal scroll bars.
* Address hover issues with adding extension icons (i.e. AdBlock, Print/Print Preview, and FlashBlock) to the toolbar.
* Update to style labels in 1-Click Weather Extension when placed in the menu bar.
* Revised extensions view for AiOS and default add-ons: AiOS retains flat buttons; default uses OS-styled buttons.
* Revised styling of toolbar and statusbar separators.
* Corrected issue that caused Yahoo! Mail to continually refresh. This was a hard one to track down as it was related to margins on statusbarpanels and the height of the statusbar itself. Odd that it only causes grief with Yahoo! Mail.
* Corrected Foxmarks radio group label colour on Windows.
* Limited support to Windows and Linux. (MacOS support will come eventually.)
* Corrected issues with the personal toolbar.
* Corrected text colour when ForecastFox is placed in the menubar.
* Reduced padding/spacing of the menubar.
* Re-organization of XPI overrides.
* Initial cut at restyling DownThemAll!.
* Initial cut at restyling preferences/options windows.
* Revised Sage-Too icons.
* Corrected tabbar and tab background issues in Vista, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, etc.
* Corrected menubar background in Vista, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, etc.
* Initial cut at restyling options dialog.