Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Allow customize event name.
- Add "HTTP Request Completed" event.
It occurs when webpage load finish, you can further set status code filter to, for example, catch only 404 not found results.
This event requires webRequest permission.
- With above new event, introduced new "options" UI. When select certain event, a circle icon will appear in "Options" column, click it to review/edit available options.
- Options UI enhancements and fixes, thanks to @rayman89's suggestion (#7).
- Drop Gecko 1.9.x (Firefox 3) support.
- Support more sound formats with HTML5
See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/HTML/Supported_media_formats for supported formats.
<audio>sounds only work when there were
- Add data argument to
"noise-alert-loaded"event, which is the
window.argumentsof alert notification window.
`Noise.O`) methods for easier data accessing in filter functions.
- Fix broken noise-alert-loaded event since v1.3.
- Add Russian (ru) localization. (thanks to Salted)
- Add download-related event topics for Firefox 26, old 'dl-done' and others are no longer work.
User can find new settings from Event Guide:
noise-dl.stop (with 'data' set to 'succeeded', 'canceled' or 'stopped')
noise-dl.error (with 'data' set to DownloadError's 'result' property)
- Fix bug that incorrectly adding event observer many times.
- MIT licensed.
- Many bug fixes.
- Remove Swedish (sv-SE) translator as contributor since it's no longer maintained. (thank you Mikael Hiort af Ornäs)
- Preference window will no longer resizable after Firefox 4. Previous implement is dirty.
- Minor code refactor and lint with JSLint.
- Bumped max version to 4.0.*.
- Added support for playing system sound, use event:aEventId to call nsISound.playEventSound, or sys:soundAlias to call nsISound.playSystemSound.
- Added "noise-log" event topic, which fires with Noise.log.
- Added a findbar in Options window.
- Added Information bar alert (AlertActive) and Noise log (noise-log) events to defaults.
- Bumped max version to 3.6a1.
- Minor fixes and enhancements.