Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
New Tab Position Toggle 0.4.1-signed
Use a different position for a new tab on using a customized mouse click (next instead of last or last instead of next) compared to default behavior. Mouse button and modifier keys like Alt, Ctrl, Option, and Shift can be chosen. Handy for laptops.
About this Add-on
- next to the current tab if the left click opens it as last tab (default)
- as last tab if the left click opens it adjacent to the current tab
The behavior for tab buttons can be switched by:
- typing about:config into the location bar,
- pressing Enter,
- confirming the warning,
- searching for browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent
- and toggling its state with a double click.
The mouse button (left, middle, or right) and necessary modifier keys (Alt, Ctrl, Option, and Shift) can be set in the addons options found in the Add-ons Manager (menu 'Tools' > 'Add-ons' with the menu bar or 'Add-ons' in the app button).