Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Works on Nightly 32.0a1.
- Works on Firefox 25 and later.
- Fixed: Don't open new tab for in-page links. On lately versions of Firefox, URIs with different hash (fragment) were unexpectedly detected as "different page" because the value entered to the location bar has no scheme (the "http://" part.)
- Modified: "jar" archive is no longer included.
- Improved: "Go" button in the location bar is also handled.
- Fixed: Left-click on popup items of the awsomebar (smart location bar) didn't work on Firefox 10 and later.
- Improved: URIs under different user's home (pages under different /~username/ ) are handled as "different website". (To disable this new feature, set firstname.lastname@example.orgUserHome=false )
- Improved: Never open new tabs if the current page is "404 File Not Found" error.
- Fixed: In the configuration dialog, selected item was not highlighted.