Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Minor bug fixes
* Ability to entirely hide the statusbar (r330)
* Added menu to control the extension when the statusbar is hidden (r330)
* At first statup, if MPD_HOST and MPD_PORT exist, they're used as default server (r332)
* Added preferences to individualy hide/show statusbar controls ( issue 52 ) (r333)
* The upgrade box is always displayed after each update (r335)
* Updated Spanish translation (About box)
* Fixed menu corruption is menu editor ( issue 80 )
* Fixed upgrade dialog box when displayed. Version and name properly displayed (r325)
* Fixed Spanish translations (UTF-8 + BOM header)
* Fixed French translation
* Turned off debug messages in the console.
* Added validation to the $() function (shortcut for getElementById).