Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Replaced 'Always On' preference with Start/Stop button
* Minimum Firefox version required: 4.0
* Fixed bug #23854:
* Enhancements #23473, #24112: Icon/menu available in addon toolbar
- Fixed defect (#23612): Resizing columns does not work.
- Fixed defect (#23754): Redirects to http://number/ when moving an item
- Use Drag and Drop to organize headers
- Move to Top/Bottom buttons replace Move Up/Down
- Header Name entry field will autocomplete. Includes pre-defined list, with user customizations added.
- Fixed defect 13485: Adding Cookie-Header is not successful
- Enhancement 18885: Use Pulldown Menu for Possible Header Values
- Lots of small code optimizations
Modify Headers 0.6.* is the last version to support Firefox < 3.6. Version 0.7.* will support Firefox 3.6+ only.
- Added support for Seamonkey 2.0.
- Fixed defect 32612: Cannot resize columns in header window.
- Modified all XUL files to use entities in preparation for localization.
- Added icons to make UI more attractive.
- Unable to resize the Modify Headers window.
- Unable to open Modify Headers in a new tab.
- Added support for Firefox 4.0:
- Open the configuration window using Firefox -> Web Developer -> Modify Headers (for those platforms that support it).
- Modify Headers is still available under the tools menu for all platforms.
- Changed format of Modify Headers configuration window.
- Improved Export/Import features.
* Fixed bug 20755 - Menu item should bring window to front
There are also several usability improvements.
- Support for Firefox 1.5.
- More detailed help.