To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Updated compatibility report, given new (inane!) Firefox version numbering system
* Added Library of Congress web archive to URL unrewriting subsystem
* Updated to Draft RFC version of Memento protocol
* Fixes several issues in 0.9.1:
-- Vastly Improved speed! Uses DOM rewriting only when necessary
-- Moves sanity checks to response, rather than handling inline which was much slower.
-- Multiple TimeGate support! If the first timegate doesn't find a Memento, it cycles through the configured TimeGates
-- TextBox date input works again, and is localized
* Remove 'jump to first/last' preferences for new version of protocol
* New handler for embedded resources (handle any element, special handling for script)
* Check top level TimeGate for error condition
* Use locale to determine style of displayed date
* Default to 12:00:00 as time, rather than 00:00:00
* Add memento.waybackmachine.org as a whitelisted host to allow for disclaimer.js to work
* Fix the tab events (tabSelected, tabClosed)
Changes for 0.8.10:
* Fixed reference to old global nowDate fixed to use localized this.nowDate
* Removed .svn directories