To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- "Copy MathML Formula" will copy the MathML source as text and html. This means that you can paste the MathML source into any text editor and the MathML formula into any standard-compliant HTML5 editor. For example, you can paste the MathML formula into any Gecko editor (e.g. Thunderbird, Seamonkey, KompoZer, BlueGriffon etc) or any Web page with a contenteditable section (e.g. CKEditor, used on MDN).
- "Copy Annotation" is a submenu to copy any annotation associated to a MathML formula via the semantics element. This includes in particular various TeX annotations.
Try to copy equations from the Instiki Sandbox and paste them in your favorite text editor or this HTML5 editor.
* Improve communication between background & content scripts, in particular:
1) Ensure that set-clipboard-data script works when there are several frames in the tab.
2) Prevent the get-mathml-data script from sending messages until the background script announces it is ready (https://github.com/fred-wang/webextension-mathml-copy/issues/6#issue-224192744).
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: