To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed bug that could prevent custom toolbars from initializing properly in Firefox toolbox.
NB: Not compatible with Firefox 17 and later.
- Compatible with Thunderbird (kind of experimental).
- Resolves compatibility with Firefox 5.
- Resolves performance-related bugs that could prevent the addon from properly initializing upon application startup and/or under heavy stress, requiring a re-enable cycle to bring it back to life.
- Fixes a terminal bug in v.1.1 which is now pulled off after passing only limited qualification at AMO.
- Resolves compatibility with the upcoming Add-on Collector update (2.0.2). This includes removal of the add-on compatibility check functionality which will be resolved in Add-on Collector.
Major changes compared to version 0.9.7 for Firefox 3.6:
- Massive Extender actions can now be accessed using a button on the standard Collector toolbar (or, alternatively, by right-clicking and collection header). There is no more separate toolbar.
- Massive Extender now supports 3 operations: launching installation of all add-ons from a collection, sorting add-ons by name and checking add-on compatibility data.
- Does not require restart after installation and updates.
* Mozilla Add-on Collector 1.2.1
* Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1+
* Compatibility with Thunderbird and SeaMonkey.
* Compatibility with Firefox 3.5.
* Alphabetic sort of add-ons introduced in v.0.9.3 no longer places add-ons freshly added to the collection on top of the list.
* Incomplete or missing compatibility with Mac OSX (possibly in advanced mode only).
* Support for Firefox 3.7a5pre only available for the nightlies with the 'classic' Extension Manager (pre April 30, 2010).
Previous version v.0.9.3, not available publicly anymore, also introduced these changes/fixes:
* Right-clicking on a collection header (name and description area above add-on list) now produces a menu allowing to sort add-ons by name instead of by date of addition.
* Compatibility with Firefox 3.7a5pre.
* Very minor random bugs (unreported).
- Resolved: compatibility with SeaMonkey 2.0.*
- Added: improved bulk selection speed by packing multiple sqlite writes in transactions
- Fixed: removed Thumbs.db files that sneaked into previous version's install package