To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
The functionality is the same as the Linkification add-on, but because this add-on seems no longer maintained, Linkificator add-on could be used as a replacement.
WARNING: Because this add-on does same transformations as Linkification add-on, it is required to deactivate or de-install this add-on to ensure a correct behavior.
This version have the following known limitations and bugs:
- Due to Add-on SDK limitations, For Firefox until version 28.0, it is not possible to remove Linkificator widget from the Add-on bar using standard method. Instead, use Linkificator option 'Display widget in the Add-on Bar'.
Starting with Firefox version 29.0, this limitation does not exist anymore: you can use standard customization work-flows to manage Linkificator widget.
Icons by: FastIcon.com
Localization infrastructure: Crowdin.com
For any bug report or question regarding Linkificator, the preferred method is to send to me an e-mail (see Support E-mail on Add-on page).
Help is welcomed to manage various localization. For that purpose, send-me an e-mail (see Support E-mail on Add-on page) to request translation materials.
- Enhancements and bug fixes
- Multi-process Firefox (Electrolysis project) support.
- Top level domains list is updated.
- Drop support for Firefox versions before 38.0.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.1.3pre1: