Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Improved compatibility with upcoming Firefox versions.
* Updated locales
* Integrates in Firefox Developer Tools
* Showing scripts per tab rather than filtering global list of scripts
* DOM workers can be displayed starting with Firefox 39
* New limitations: only Firefox supported, script coming from browser/add-ons cannot be displayed
* Fixed handling of the -jsdeobfuscator command line flag (has been broken for a while).
* New translations: Swedish, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
* Made compatible with SeaMonkey and Songbird, can also be installed in other applications based on XULRunner 1.9.1 and higher (only usable via command line flag then)
* Improved accuracy of average execution time
* Fixed: Calls continue to be counted when recording is paused, causes strange values
* Fixed: Clicking number of calls opens bogus view source window
* Added statistics for executed scripts - number of calls and average execution time
* Added "Pause recording" button
* Fixed: Time of script execution/compilation shows one zero too much for milliseconds