Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Updated locales
* Integrates in Firefox Developer Tools
* Showing scripts per tab rather than filtering global list of scripts
* DOM workers can be displayed starting with Firefox 39
* New limitations: only Firefox supported, script coming from browser/add-ons cannot be displayed
* Fixed handling of the -jsdeobfuscator command line flag (has been broken for a while).
* New translations: Swedish, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
* Made compatible with SeaMonkey and Songbird, can also be installed in other applications based on XULRunner 1.9.1 and higher (only usable via command line flag then)
* Improved accuracy of average execution time
* Fixed: Calls continue to be counted when recording is paused, causes strange values
* Fixed: Clicking number of calls opens bogus view source window
* Added statistics for executed scripts - number of calls and average execution time
* Added "Pause recording" button
* Fixed: Time of script execution/compilation shows one zero too much for milliseconds