InstaClick Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed bug whereby right-clicking on non-hyperlink often displays spellcheck/spelling suggestions in context-menu
* Fixed bug foreground/background setting not persisted between FF restarts (1.9 bug)
* Clicking on status bar icon now opens settings window instead of toggling on/off
* Fixed Swedish locale (using English but at least now the locale works)
Added ability to open tabs in foreground or background, not just background. To change the preference, open the InstaClick preferences window from Firefox's Tools->Add-ons->Extensions->InstaClick->Preferences button.
* Added Swedish translation from Mikael Hafo
* Updates for Firefox 5.x and 6.x compatibility
* Moved homepage away from mozdev.org
Compatibility with Firefox 4.0
Fixed all bugs which broke other right-click context-menu behaviors (e.g., View Image, Save Image, Save As, etc.)
-Fixed memory leak when closing windows
-Removed options dialog for smaller XPI; user is now directed to homepage upon first installation
-Increased minimum Firefox version from 1.5 to 2.0
Removed unused and duplicate code; fixed bug whereby tabs would open twice on some platforms.