To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Pick images from current tab, all tabs, left/right tabs and some tabs by keywords.
- Download images from the cache first.
- Batch/Bulk download.
- Easily choose (filter) images by width, height, size and type.
- Select images by mouse.
- Image thumbnails view.
- Auto detect image name and size.
- Auto create sub folder from page title.
- Auto rename by sequence (based on the appeared order of image).
- Save image by double click when browsing.
- Save image by drag image when browsing.
The "Pick Image" button will be shown in the FireFox context menu automatically.
But it isn't shown on the FireFox toolbar automatically.
So you need drag it from the FireFox "Customize Toolbar" panel to the FireFox toolbar.
2. Increased the max lengh of file name from 100 chars to 200 chars.
3. Avoid trim file extension and always add "jpg" as default file
extension if missed.
4. Fixed buttons cannot be removed from context menu
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: