Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fixed 9.* API change (baseURIObject deprecated)
* Fixed broken behavior for background loading of multiple tabs
* More swastikas avoided
* added button to clear generated favicons (go to Tools/Add-ons/Identfavicon Preferences, Clear Generated Icons button)
* Added preferences panel to hide context menu item and add site preferences
* Thrown away code that was responsible for inifitely looping web requests on some sites
* Completely replaced valid favicon recognition code
* "Reload Page Favicon" context menu item to enforce favicon reload (after network outage, for example)
* Added licence information to source file
* Fixed favicon update when navigating back and forth in page history
* Fixed favicon generation for a couple of sites
* replaced white background with transparency: better looking identicons